Employee, vendor, delivery service and patron health and wellness measures:
- Wellness/symptom checks, including temperature checks (where possible) for all restaurant personnel, vendors, contractors, third party delivery service workers, etc. as they arrive on premises and before opening of a restaurant.
- Cloth masks and gloves and frequent hand-washing is required for all servers and restaurant personnel. Server gloves are not required if the operator can document that server hands are sanitized between servings.
- Any patron exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 be prohibited from entering the facility.
Restaurant operation measures:
- Physical or electronic signage posting at the restaurant entrance (and on the restaurant website) of public health advisories prohibiting individuals who are symptomatic from entering the premises. 5. Indoor occupancy limited to 50 percent or lower.
- Service by take out, reservation or call ahead seating only, including text and/or telephone notification of patrons requesting restaurant in-person service, allowing restaurant patrons to physically distance until called for service.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet minimum between tables. Bar top seating is not allowed.
- Clearly marked 6-foot spacing marks along entrances, hallways, restrooms and any other location within a restaurant where ques may form or patrons may congregate.
- Parties no larger than 10 allowed per table.
- Menus must be in a format that does not promote potential virus transmission e.g. menu boards, single use menus.
- Elimination of self-service stations including salad bars, buffets, soda refill stations.
- Expansion of outdoor service areas to increase physical distancing standards.
- Hand sanitizers available at entrances to the facility, restrooms and in employee work areas.
- Sanitize customer areas after each sitting with EPA-registered disinfectant, including but not limited to: tables, tablecloths, chairs/booth seats, table-top condiments and condiment holders.
- Post documentation cleaning logs on line and available upon request at the entrance documenting cleaning of all public areas (inclusive of countertops, door handles, waiting areas, etc.) at least every 2 to 3 hours.